Welcome to the first ever Nina B Designs Dream Team Blog Hop! We are so thrilled to have you join us on this very special day. My friends and I have some projects to show you that feature the Nina B Designs’ Spellbinders™ Paper Arts (Home Sweet Home and Sewing Elements), The Craft’s Meow Stamps, and Want2Scrap bling.
For my card I used The Craft’s Meow’s Sew Lovely stamp set. I stamped the dress form image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink once on Neenah Solar White cardstock and two times on different patterns from My Mind’s Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy paper. The patterned paper pieces were cut out, adhered to the cardstock dress form and colored with Copic Markers (R00, R11, R12, R14, T0, T2, E40, E41, E42). Next pieced dress form was cut out, leaving a 1/16″ border of white cardstock.
Two wings from Nina’s Spellbinders Home Sweet Home die pack
were cut out and embossed out of Vellum Cardstock. The embossed part was highlighted even more on the back side with my white Pastel Pencil. On the front Frost Smooch Glitz was added. Once that was dry the wings were adhered under the dress form.
A 2″ strip of Be Happy Paper was adhered over a bigger piece. Both were cut and embossed with the smallest of the Grand Label 23 Nestabilities die. The edges were sanded and the layers were cut down on the embossed edge. The edges were stitched and seam binding was tied around the lower edge of the horizontal strip. A button was tied on it with Linen Thread.
A sentiment from the same set was stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a piece of white cardstock, cut and embossed with a Fancy Tag 2 die die. The inner edges of the tag were sponged with Vintage Photo Distress ink. The heart is also from Sew Lovely and was stamped in second generation Vintage Photo ink to the right edge of the tag. The tag was adhered to right hand side of the layers with dimensionals, the dress form on the left. Parts of a Finesse Rhinestone Swirl and one Baby Bling Rhinestone on the top of the bow finish off the card front. It was adhered to the card base that was created out white cardstock with the same Grand Label 23 die used for the paper layers.
Now we can’t have a hop without giveaways, can we? I added a fun twist to the giveaways. There is a prize hidden in each of the designers’ blogs, so, I encourage you to comment on each of them to be entered in all the drawings. Now the rules:
- The prizes are hidden in the blogs and winners will be drawn randomly.
- One comment per blog please.
- The giveaways are open to everybody in the world!
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 21.
- This is not required, but if you have projects using NinaB Designs stamps, dies and/or bling (see tabs above), please upload it to the NinaB Designs Flickr gallery, so we can all see your beautiful work. And who knows, I may have a Flickr fan giveaway someday :).
- This is not required, but please consider liking the following Facebook pages: NinaB Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, The Craft’s Meow and Want2Scrap. These companies provided some of the prizes today. Join me in thanking them and tell them NinaB Designs sent you. Thank you, friends.
Here are the prizes that are being given away – 11 prizes and 11 stops in the hop:
Thank you for joining in my excitement with this fabulous team! Now, go be inspired as you visit these talented ladies:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.
Hugs and smiles
P.S.: Sorry my blog post went up late. I read the post time wrong!